lunes, 19 de abril de 2021

Post 1: Who am I?


Hello to everyone who is reading this post right now.  My name is Diego Guamán and I'm a Chemestry and Pharmacy student, I'm about to finish the career but first I have to aprove five more classes and do my titulation activity, it could be a thesis or a professional practice. I'm from Santiago and I´ve lived in this city my whole life. I'm 24 years old, I like to do many things, for example, play videogames, watch and play football, listen to music, etc. I used to live with my mother and my two siblings, me being the middle one, but recently this year my young sister moved to Valparaiso to study Architecture. Santiago is a big city with tons of locations to visit and many things or activities to do but also it has a very strange weather (sometimes it's cold and other times it's pretty hot). 

Thank you for reading my post! Bye.


3 comentarios:

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL]: 'English Language challenges'

My experience learning English at "Universidad de Chile" has been quite difficult, not for the learning method but administrative ...