sábado, 11 de diciembre de 2021

English 4, Post 5: 'My future job'

First of all, if you didn't know yet, I'm a pharmacy student and currently, I'm in the last year of the career doing my titulation activity a professional practice in "Laboratorio Chile | TEVA", specifically I'm in the department of regulatory affairs that is in charge, as the name states, of all legal affairs that involve a pharmacy industry regarding to drugs. So, as you can see I'm rather next to enter to "working life" and the question of what kind of job I would like to have, is a question that I'm usually asking myself. But unfortunately, I don't have a concrete answer yet.

What I actually know is that I would like to have a job in which I feel comfortable with, and not feel angry or disgusted doing it, either it be an indoor or an outdoor job. I'm not saying that I would like to have a job that makes me "happy" because find "joy" or "happines" working as a pharmacist is not something that I would expect, really. 

I wouldn't like to travel a lot in any of the future jobs that I might have, because I think that working trips doesen't allow you to really meet other countries or places, instead, as the name says, you go to work. Of course I would like to travel a lot but as turist, in that way I could really visit and get to meet other cities or countries. 

For me, money it's not the most important thing in the world but I know that it is a help to survive in this life and it is a mean that allows me to do my hobbies. So, as long as I win enough money to survive and get to do my hobbies it will be ok.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL]: 'English Language challenges'

My experience learning English at "Universidad de Chile" has been quite difficult, not for the learning method but administrative ...