martes, 29 de junio de 2021

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire

I can not say that I admire someone in my field. In fact, I do not know a lot of experts or famous pharmacists. But, what I can say for sure is that I have a lot of respect for some of the pharmacy teachers that have taught me throughout these years in the faculty. I can mention professor Mario Rivera or professor Javier O. Morales of whom I've had the opportunity to read some of their "scientific publications" better known as "papers" and have a glance at what they have investigated and contributed to the field of pharmacy. But, aside from that, I have to emphasize the good way in that they manage to pass their knowledge to us, students. Unfortunately, I don't know much about their personal lives, so I can't be able to provide a biography of them. 

I have mentioned two out of many teachers that I've had over the years, however, there are many others that taught me so much and I will always be grateful to them.

1 comentario:

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL]: 'English Language challenges'

My experience learning English at "Universidad de Chile" has been quite difficult, not for the learning method but administrative ...