martes, 1 de junio de 2021

Post 5: A photo and its story.



This is a picture of my dog when he was a little puppy. It is very important to me because it's one of the first photographs that we took of him when he got to the house and allows me to remember when he was so little and very cute. 

One day, my mother and sister were walking close to the "costanera center" mall, when they saw a stand from an organization that takes care of abandoned dogs, and they were looking for people to rescue and take care of them. So, my mom and sister saw the little puppy and they immediately took him (because he was so cute). But one of the conditions to rescue the puppy was to take pictures of him for the first two weeks and send them to the organization. This is the story of how we took this picture, the first day when he got home.

His name is Iker, now he is 4 years old and he's still really cute but not little anymore haha.


1 comentario:

  1. Is really cute, I would like to have a photo of my dog when she was a puppy ajajaj

    ResponderEliminar

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL]: 'English Language challenges'

My experience learning English at "Universidad de Chile" has been quite difficult, not for the learning method but administrative ...